Zoono Foaming Hand Sanitizer
- Keeps hands sanitized for up to 24 hours - Apply once in the morning and you’re protected all day!
- 1.7oz Bottle- Compact design for portability and easy storage in purses, gym bags, vehicles, and use on the go
- Won’t wash off - Zoono remains active on your skin for up to 24 hours, until your skin naturally exfoliates itself
- Proven to kill 99.99% of harmful viruses and bacteria
- Water based, no harmful chemicals - Zoono is less toxic than vitamin C and coffee
- Gentle on skin - Dermatology approved and suitable for delicate or sensitive skin, and no harsh chemicals means it won’t dry or crack skin like most conventional hand sanitizers
- Extensively tested in independent labs around the world and has been proven to stay active for up to 24 hours
- Made in the USA
ZOONO SURFACE MICROBE SHIELD TECHNOLOGY (same technology used in Zoono Hands) IS PROVEN TO BE > 99.99% EFFECTIVE AGAINST A COMMON RECOGNIZED SURROGATE FOR THE VIRUS THAT'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CURRENT WORLDWIDE PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS- More Info
Frequently Asked Questions
Zoono Hand Sanitizer uses a unique advanced technology that provides protection from harmful viruses and bacteria on hands for up to 24 hours.
Yes, you read that correctly. For up to 24 hours!
Unlike traditional hand sanitizers that typically kill bacteria by using a high alcohol content, Zoono’s antimicrobial protectant resembles a layer of microscopic pins that pierce pathogens to destroy them – kind of like a pin popping a balloon!
What does this mean for you?
This means that you can apply Zoono Hand Sanitizer once in the morning and you’ll be protected all day, unlike conventional sanitizers that only protect you until the next time you’re exposed to germs. This protects you from pathogens you come in contact with in the future.
Zoono bonds to your skin, meaning it won't wash off when you wash your hands. But don’t worry, it doesn’t inhibit the normal function of your skin, meaning it will still function normally.
All day protection? Sounds more like a sunblock tagline than a hand sanitizer claim. Probably because virtually no other hand sanitizers can make this claim.
So does it make sense to apply an alcohol-based hand sanitizer dozens of times throughout the day (that will leave your hands feeling sticky and then dry), when you could apply just once and be even more protected?
We say put it on once and then forget about it all day!