GermFree24 Foaming Hand Sanitizer
- Keeps hands sanitized for up to 24 hours - Apply once in the morning and you’re protected all day!
- 1.7oz Bottle- Compact design for portability and easy storage in purses, gym bags, vehicles, and use on the go
- Won’t wash off - Zoono remains active on your skin for up to 24 hours, until your skin naturally exfoliates itself
- Proven to kill 99.99% of harmful viruses and bacteria
- Water based, no harmful chemicals - Zoono is less toxic than vitamin C and coffee
- Gentle on skin - Dermatology approved and suitable for delicate or sensitive skin, and no harsh chemicals means it won’t dry or crack skin like most conventional hand sanitizers
- Extensively tested in independent labs around the world and has been proven to stay active for up to 24 hours
- Made in the USA
ZOONO’S Z-71 MICROBE SHIELD TECHNOLOGY (same technology used in GermFree24) IS PROVEN TO BE > 99.99% EFFECTIVE AGAINST A COMMON RECOGNIZED SURROGATE FOR THE VIRUS THAT'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CURRENT WORLDWIDE PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS- More Info
Foaming Hand Sanitizer (GermFree24)
Zoono GermFree24 Hand Sanitizer uses a unique advanced technology that provides protection from harmful viruses and bacteria on hands for up to 24 hours.
Yes, you read that correctly. For up to 24 hours!
Unlike traditional hand sanitizers that typically kill bacteria by using a high alcohol content, Zoono’s antimicrobial protectant resembles a layer of microscopic pins that pierce pathogens to destroy them – kind of like a pin popping a balloon!
What does this mean for you?
This means that you can apply Zoono Hand Sanitizer once in the morning and you’ll be protected all day, unlike conventional sanitizers that only protect you until the next time you’re exposed to germs. GermFree24 protects you from pathogens you come in contact with in the future.
Zoono bonds to your skin, meaning it won't wash off when you wash your hands. But don’t worry, Zoono doesn’t inhibit the normal function of your skin, meaning it will still function normally.
All day protection? Sounds more like a sunblock tagline than a hand sanitizer claim. Probably because virtually no other hand sanitizers can make this claim.
So does it make sense to apply an alcohol-based hand sanitizer dozens of times throughout the day (that will leave your hands feeling sticky and then dry), when you could apply Zoono just once and be even more protected?
We say put it on once and then forget about it all day!
How does it work?
- Apply Zoono Hand Sanitizer liberally to the hands and gently rub together until dry. Unlike traditional sanitizers that typically kill bacteria by using a high alcohol content or a poison, Zoono’s antimicrobial surface protectant resembles a layer of microscopic pins that pierce pathogens to destroy them – kind of like a pin popping a balloon! Once those pathogens are completely destroyed they cannot be reformed, meaning no resistance and no formation of superbugs.
Is Zoono Toxic?
- While all substances have a ‘toxicity’ level (even water), Zoono has a toxicity rating similar to that of Vitamin C, meaning Zoono can be safely used around people, pets, and plants.
Will Zoono Hand Sanitizer wash or rub off?
- No. Zoono Hand Sanitizer won’t wash or rub off and will remain active on the skin for 24 hours. Normal washing of the hands and drying with a towel, will not affect efficacy.
Should I apply Zoono Hand Sanitizer more than once a day?
- You don’t have to… Hand Sanitizer remains active on the skin until natural exfoliation occurs, which usually takes around 72 hours or so, but can vary due to factors like exercise, work environment, etc. But within high-risk environments like in hospitals or certain health care clinics, some professionals prefer to use Zoono Hand Sanitizer more frequently.
Will Zoono Hand Sanitizer dry out my hands or cause chapped skin?
No. Unlike other hand sanitizers that contain up to 70% alcohol that remove natural oils causing the skin to dry out, Zoono is a mild, low alcohol based formulation. On application, Zoono Hand Sanitizer leaves hands feeling soft and silky.
Will Zoono Hand Sanitizer allow the skin to function normally?
- Yes. Zoono Hand Sanitizer does not inhibit the normal function of the skin. The antimicrobial layer produced by an application of Zoono Hand Sanitizer bonds to the skin yet allows the skin to function and breathe normally.
Are there any test results for Zoono products?
- Yes. Zoono has approx 100 Test Results on file from accredited laboratories around the world, including New Zealand, Australia, UK, Germany, USA, South Africa, Korea, China and Japan. These are provided as part of the Regulatory process for Approvals and Registrations globally.