Zoono Z71 Microbe Shield Surface Sanitizer- germ protection spray that kills 99.99% of germs and keeps critical surfaces and touchpoints hygienic for longer.
- Keeps critical surfaces and touchpoints hygienic for up to 30 days
- Sanitizing germ protection spray that’s proven to be effective at killing 99.99% of harmful viruses and bacteria
- Colorless, odorless, non-leaching, environmentally safe, non-corrosive
- No alcohol or harmful chemicals - Zoono is less toxic than vitamin C and coffee
- Cell rupturing technology prevents the development of superbugs
- Food safety approvals in Australia and New Zealand
- Supported by over 100 independent laboratory tests
ZOONO’S Z-71 MICROBE SHIELD TECHNOLOGY IS PROVEN TO BE > 99.99% EFFECTIVE AGAINST COMMON RECOGNIZED SURROGATE FOR THE VIRUS THAT'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CURRENT WORLDWIDE PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS- More Info
1 Gallon Surface Sanitizer
Zoono’s Microbe Shield Surface Sanitizer uses a unique advanced technology that provides protection from harmful viruses and bacteria on surfaces for up to 30 days.
Yes, you read that correctly. For up to 30 days!
Unlike traditional sanitizers that typically kill pathogens that are already on the surface. Zoono protects surfaces from pathogens that land on the surface in the future. Traditional sanitizers kill by using a high alcohol content or a poison, Zoono’s antimicrobial surface protectant resembles a layer of microscopic pins that attract, and then pierce pathogens to destroy them – kind of like a pin popping a balloon! Once those pathogens are destroyed, they cannot be reformed, meaning no resistance and no formations of superbugs.
What does this mean for you?
That you can use Zoono’s Microbe Shield Surface Sanitizer to keep surfaces in your home or workplace pathogen free for up to 30 days. Apply it once a month as a part of your regular cleaning routine and then forget about it for a full month until it’s time to reapply.
Zoono bonds to surfaces, meaning it won't wash off during routine cleaning procedures.
Peace of mind, knowing that your home or workplace is protected for a full 30 days... Sounds pretty darn good doesn’t it?